- 4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts (about six oz each)
- 2 lemon juice (and zest of both)
- 3 cloves garlic (grated)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rosemary (minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag.
- Using a microplane, zest both lemons over a small bowl.
- Add juice of both lemons along with all remaining ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Pour marinade over the chicken and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Pre-heat grill pan or grill over high heat.
- Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes per side or until internal temp reads 165 degrees or higher.
- Serve chicken breasts whole or sliced.
Yields: 4 serving