- 16 ounces sweet potatoes (tots This will make about 2 waffles.)
- 8 whole eggs
- 8 strips bacon
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- Cook your bacon in a pan on medium heat and set aside.
- while the bacon is cooking begin making your sweet potato tot waffles, lightly coating the griddle with olive oil, and covering as much surface area as possible on the iron with tots.
- Cook on high for about 5 minutes until crispy; set on a cooling rack and repeat until you’ve made enough waffles. 1 waffle will make 2 sandwiches.
- crack your eggs in a non-stick pan on medium heat. Cover until the yolk looks opaque.
- Cover the eggs with cheese and cover for another minute. Separate each egg with a spatula so that you can stack 2 eggs on top of each other for each sandwich.
- Stack 2 cheesy eggs on top of each other, with 1-2 strips of bacon, lettuce tomato, and any other toppings you love. Enjoy!
Yields: 4 serving